Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Reclean, Revamp, Refresh



Kitchen cleanse, bring it on!

Once in a while it is so nice to 'clean' your kitchen. I like to call it my monthly kitchen cleanse. It always makes me in such a better mood when I can get rid of all of the unhealthy foods within the kitchen. Also notice though, that I definitely didn't show you a picture of my freezer, because I cannot for the life of me, part with the deliciousness of my favourite ice-cream. Not yet, not ready for that breakup yet. 

Your probably thinking, your cabinet has processed foods! Well, I believe in moderation, and honestly with a 5 month old baby, sometimes it is nice to just throw it in the pot or grab it from the cabinet. 

So why not, next time before you go grocery shopping, chuck the unhealthy food, or donate it. If anything approach your mother-in-law or mom or whomever that always has a kitchen stocked with healthy food and do a food swap. They may just surprise you and need a box of kraft dinner for the off day or a half eaten bag of chips for her party that night.

When we have a healthy kitchen, and ingredients to work with, the better the food turns out and the more creative we can be.

I'm cheering you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment