Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Avocado Salad


Avocado Salad

Okay, before I give you this recipe, there is something that you need to know. My husband absolutely detests avocados, even looking at avocados can turn his stomach but somehow I've become obsessed with them! When he leaves for the week, it's all I eat: avocado grill cheese, avocado tacos, avocado salad... what next? 

This is the kitchen sink type of salad, since anything goes!

I added:
  • cabbage, graded
  • tomatos
  • avocado chunks
  • organic lettuce
  • graded carrots
And for the dressing I used:
  • avocado mushed
  • freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • small amount of water
  • olive oil- optional
Honestly, you can add anything to this salad, some other great addings would be: sunflower seeds, cranberries, even diced apples would be delicious! 



No comments:

Post a Comment