Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Comfort Stir Fry




Comfort Stir Fry

This is the PERFECT dish on a snowy night in. A staple comfort dish in my opinion... mmhmm goodness!
  1. Start the rice cooker! This is the step that I always forget about until my stir fry is almost done. If you don't have a rice cooker, don't panic, any rice works, but I find the sticky Japanese rice is the best.
  2. Sautee whatever veggies you have around. First add olive oil to the pan, then I used:
    1. onions
    2. cauliflower
    3. green peppers
    4. snap peas
    5. kale
  3. When the stir fry is about 3/4 done, I usually add a little drizzle of 100% pure sesame oil, black pepper, parsley.
  4. Add veggies to rice and enjoy!
  5. What's also good in this is if you find the rice to be a bit dry, you can add a some vegetable stock, or any stock really.


No comments:

Post a Comment